It is much easier to enroll in a language education program abroad than to enroll in a university, graduate or certification program. You will need to choose the school and register. In most schools there are programs from beginner to advance levels. However some countries require that in order to apply for a student visa for adult students you will need to be at least a high school graduate.
You should review the visa requirements of the country you would prefer to study.